Each applicant for first-time accreditation is required to submit a complete pre-application questionnaire with all required attachments. The pre-application materials enable the Commission to verify that applicants meet basic program requirements before they submit a complete application. Data from the pre-application is used by the Commission to select projects for which the applicant will need to submit detailed documentation with its application. Applicants for accreditation submit a pre-application approximately 10 weeks before their complete application is due.
Click on the links to the right to download pre-application materials. See page 17 of the Applicant Handbook for complete instructions on completing and submitting a pre-application.
April 24, 2013: Pre-Application Materials Updated
The pre-application materials for accreditation have been revised. The revised materials must be used by land trusts applying in 2014 and 2015.
- The pre-application questionnaire was revised to streamline the language and request information about lapses in inspections of easements and fee parcels (rather than requesting this information in the application).
- The Land Conservation Project List file was updated to force specific formatting for certain required dates.
- The Schedule of Dedicated and Restricted Funds remains unchanged.
- (For reference only) 2013 Round 1 application due date: April 18, 2013 (pre-application due January 24, 2013) – registration is closed
- (For reference only) 2013 Round 2 application due date: September 12, 2013 (pre-application due June 13, 2013) – registration is closed
- 2014 Round 1 application due date: April 17, 2014 (pre-application due January 23, 2014) – 22 slots will be filled via lottery registration
- 2014 Round 2 application due date: October 9, 2014 (pre-application due July 15, 2014) – 32 slots will be filled via lottery registration